Welcome to this weeks memory verses! Each week, we look at two verses (or short passages). One will deal with the amazing encouragement and grace that God's Word brings to us and the other will deal with essentials of our faith and salvation!
Will you join me in memorizing these verses? The power of God's Word is awesome! You will be blessed! I know that God will give you opportunities to be a blessing to others with an encouraging word for them at the right time!
John 15:15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-- not by works, so that no one can boast.
FYI - The power of God's Word is espressed here:
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
May you be greatly blessed in your study and memorization of God's powerful Word!
No comments:
Post a Comment