Who would you most like to meet?
(in all of history)
NOTE: Other than Jesus...(too easy of an answer on a Christian web site)
List your top ten people?
~
I will think about this question myself and update my answers...but for now...I will start with:
1. Paul (anyone who can handle that many trials and be content? beyond my comprehension!)
2. Peter (sometimes speaks before he thinks! kind of like me!)
3. Hank Aaron (baseball player...had to handle severe racism...and played with class)
4. Gale Sayers (Hall of Fame football player - movie Brian's Song - played with class!)
5. Hosea (asked by God to marry an unfaithful prostitute? and her name was Gomer?) lol Maybe in that day...Gomer was a more acceptable name for a woman? Sometimes I think my calling from God is much easier than that!
5. Hosea (asked by God to marry an unfaithful prostitute? and her name was Gomer?) lol Maybe in that day...Gomer was a more acceptable name for a woman? Sometimes I think my calling from God is much easier than that!
6. Beth Moore (one of my favorite speakers/authors)
7. Tony Evans (one of my favorite preachers)
8. Catherine Marshall (one of my favorite authors)
9.
10.
No comments:
Post a Comment