
Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right. Abraham Lincoln
Our current prayer requests:
1) New Building! I believe with all my heart that this is the time for us to move to our own building. This would permit us to have additional midweek services, events, Bible Studies etc!
I have prayed about this and am continuing to pray. Please join me! Pray for wisdom as we choose this location. James 1:5
We will likely have to lease a building until we can raise the money to buy land and build. Prices are extremely low right now. Please pray for God's blessing upon our church and our future ministry!
2) Summer Growth! I know that many people travel during the summer. It's vacation time and some people will be out of town for weeks at a time. That is no reason for a church not to grow! Our friends and neighbors need Jesus! We need to take the time to invite them to church! There are so many exciting things happening here! Invite people!
3) Youth ministry. I am so excited about all of the adult leaders that are getting connected with our young people! They are amazing! This is one of our greatest opportunities to show the love of Christ to a generation that needs God's love more than ever! Pray for us to connect with more and more young people! They need Jesus! They need His love! They need our love!
It really is an exciting year in an exciting church!
Our current prayer requests:
1) New Building! I believe with all my heart that this is the time for us to move to our own building. This would permit us to have additional midweek services, events, Bible Studies etc!
I have prayed about this and am continuing to pray. Please join me! Pray for wisdom as we choose this location. James 1:5
We will likely have to lease a building until we can raise the money to buy land and build. Prices are extremely low right now. Please pray for God's blessing upon our church and our future ministry!
2) Summer Growth! I know that many people travel during the summer. It's vacation time and some people will be out of town for weeks at a time. That is no reason for a church not to grow! Our friends and neighbors need Jesus! We need to take the time to invite them to church! There are so many exciting things happening here! Invite people!
3) Youth ministry. I am so excited about all of the adult leaders that are getting connected with our young people! They are amazing! This is one of our greatest opportunities to show the love of Christ to a generation that needs God's love more than ever! Pray for us to connect with more and more young people! They need Jesus! They need His love! They need our love!
It really is an exciting year in an exciting church!
No comments:
Post a Comment