Sunday, January 14, 2007

Potty Training for a Struggling Christian

My Testimony
Notes and outline will likely be added later.
However, feel free to add comments if you attended last night!
Blessings,
David

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a great sermon for me. I've recently been going through my own little crisis and questioning God a lot... this was a needed warning for me to remember that:
1. Asking God questions is good & great & ok
2. Demanding answers that I can immediately understand, and doubting that He is running His Kingdom appropriately... cross the line! These responses to crisis or trial are not ok.

I am again confronted with the truth that the Lord is good and those who trust Him are like Mt. Zion, which shall not be moved.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, your delivering a powerful point to where many of us may have a need to understand the importance of gaining character to our growth in Christ. And your testimony connects with me so well. I am totally being blessed on this series. Thanks and keep at it!